Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I will come clean ....

.....My recent Do Crafts obsession I can finally confess was down to being asked to join the wonderful Do Crafts brand as a demonstrator :D
As you can imagine I was chuffed to bits and jumped at the chance!! Don't panic I am still very much Cullen Crafts 100% but will hopefully be demoing around the North at a craft shop near you!
Today I was at the lovely Howdens Garden Centre in Inverness they day was split up with morning & afternoon and it was standing room only. Both groups where fantastic and really loved the samples I made which was a great relief, they where also up for interacting which was brill. It was a long day but great & couldn't have happened without the help of my fantastic Mum & wonderful Hubby :D

Right down to business below is a canvas I created for showing at the demo and it was made entirely from Do Craft products & a little doodling from myself, I can see this be turned into another card!!!

No comments: